Thursday, September 06, 2007

Are born catholics saved?
What does it mean to be "saved"?

These are the questions that popped into my mind with regards to Luciano Pavarotti's death. He was born a catholic.

For most catholics, they do not have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus. But I'm just wondering if they had ever confessed with their mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord and believed in their heart that God raised Him from the dead (Romans 10:9)? Because if they did, then the Word of God says that they will be saved.

Before I insert my personal opinion, I would have to do some research at what people says, and also research the Word of God, and research about Catholicism, of course. Get the big picture from every angle.

Interesting question to research, anyway... heh heh heh... It's been quite a while that I had this question unanswered and unresearched. Time to get to work! Till then, have a good weekend friends! God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home